The Canadian SF-36 health survey: Normative data add to its value
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=80290
- Canadian normative data for the SF-36 health survey
- The SF-36 health survey: a valid measure of changes in health status after injury.
- Estimating sample sizes for studies using the SF-36 health survey.
- SF-36 health status questionnaire.
- The validity of the SF-36 in an Australian National Household Survey: demonstrating the applicability of the Household Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) Survey to examination of health inequalities