Core Academic Competencies for Master of Public Health Students: One Health Department Practitioner’s Perspective
Moser, J. Michael
American Public Health Association
The Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH) has developed a comprehensive set of core academic competencies for master of public health (MPH) graduates. The ASPH core MPH competencies delineate fundamental knowledge, attitudes, and skills that every MPH student, regardless of their major field, should possess upon graduation.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2509593
- Medicare payment reform--a practitioner's perspective.
- Development of a Core Competency Model for the Master of Public Health Degree
- Issues surrounding the administration of a credit course for medical students: survey of US academic health sciences librarians*
- Perspective of Health Care Practitioner
- A General Practitioner's Guide to Genitourinary Medicine and Sexual Health