BRS 293: A midseason high-yielding upland cotton cultivar for Brazilian savanna.
MORELLO, C. de L.
Crop Breeding and Applied Biotechnology
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Cotton cultivar BRS 293 is a midseason high-yield cultivar and has wide adaptation to the Brazilian savanna, yield stability, desirable resistance to main cotton diseases and good fiber quality. The cultivar BRS 293 meets growers? demands for competitive lint yield as well as fulfilling industrial textile requirements.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.alice.cnptia.embrapa.br/handle/doc/877402
- BRS 335: a midseason high-yielding upland cotton cultivar for northeast brazilian savanna
- BRS 369RF and BRS 370RF: Glyphosate tolerant, high-yielding upland cotton cultivars for central Brazilian savanna
- Nutrient Uptake by High-Yielding Cotton Crop in Brazil
- BRS 368RF: A glyphosate tolerant, midseason upland cotton cultivar for Northeast and North Brazilian cerrado
- CD 1705 - healthy and high-yielding wheat cultivar for biscuit manufacturing