BRS 335: a midseason high-yielding upland cotton cultivar for northeast brazilian savanna
Morello, Camilo de Lelis, Pedrosa, Murilo Barros, Suassuna, Nelson Dias, Chitarra, Luiz Gonzaga, Lamas, Fernando Mendes, Silva Filho, João Luis, Andrade, Francisco Pereira de, Barroso, Paulo Augusto Vianna, Ribeiro, José Lopes, Godinho, Vicente de Paulo Campos, Lanza, Marcelo Abreu
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Cotton cultivar BRS 335 is a midseason high-yield cultivar and has adaptation to the Northeast Brazilian savanna, yield stability, desirable resistance to main cotton diseases and good fiber quality. The cultivar BRS 335 meets growers' demands for competitive lint yield as well as fulfilling industrial textile requirements.
- BRS 293: A midseason high-yielding upland cotton cultivar for Brazilian savanna.
- BRS 369RF and BRS 370RF: Glyphosate tolerant, high-yielding upland cotton cultivars for central Brazilian savanna
- BRS 368RF: A glyphosate tolerant, midseason upland cotton cultivar for Northeast and North Brazilian cerrado
- Nutrient Uptake by High-Yielding Cotton Crop in Brazil
- CD 1705 - healthy and high-yielding wheat cultivar for biscuit manufacturing