Brazil: the financial crises and the control of capital in the decade of 1990. / Brasil: as crises financeiras e o controle de capital na década de 1990
Wellington Gomes Lucas
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Leaving of the hypothesis of the financial cycle of Minsky of that a financial crisis if becomes each most likely time the measure that three disequilibria grow: a disaligning of the growth of the product and the prices of the actions; a disequilibrium of the market of action and the prices of production of the capital (being the first greater that as) and a growth in the relation debt/income, the agreement of the propagation of the financial crisis is seen, in this in case that, as condition necessary and enough to understand the Necessity of International the Financial Reform. Ahead of this scene, it is placed as question for this paper: How financial volatileness became evident? What it took the countries (Mexico, East Asian and Brazil) to the occured financial crises in the decade of 1990? What he is being considered for the international agencies to structuralize system financial e, thus, to contain volatileness that become the vulnerable countries the crises? Amongst the proposals suggested for the international agencies, the inquiry will be delimited to the application of the Tobin Tax that will be analyzed having as experience to the measures adopted for the governments of Chile and Malaysia to contain the capital of short term.
reforma financeira internacional controle de capital crises financeiras control of capital economia monetaria e fiscal financial innovation flows of capital international financial reform financial crises fluxos de capital inovação financeira
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.sapientia.pucsp.br//tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=562
- A Ritalina no Brasil: uma década de produção, divulgação e consumo
- O setor supermercadista no Brasil nos anos 1990.
- Crises Financeiras e Modelos de Contágio
- Contingência de crises financeiras: um estudo sobre a evolução da regulação dos mercados e o risco das instituições financeiras no Brasil
- Relação dinâmica entre a estrutura de propriedade e controle e o valor de mercado corporativo no Brasil: análise da primeira década do século XXI