Benefits of the marketing information system in the clothing retail business
Queiroz, Josimeire Pessoa de, Oliveira, Braulio
JISTEM J.Inf.Syst. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This paper has the purpose of being familiarized with the benefits of the marketing information system in companies that operate in the retail business. A field research was done in a major clothing retailer, by means of a case study that consisted of interviews with two employees of the company, one from the top management and one from the marketing area, based on a semi-structured script , in addition to a documental analysis. The results indicate that information and its systematization possess great importance for the development of competitiveness, contributing to the development of the operations and to the promotion of new business opportunities, as provided by the pertinent literature.
- The Business Value of Health Care Information Technology
- The clothing business: an analysis of the strategic possibilities of the clothing enterprises in Brazil.
- Credit Default and Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation of Brazilian Retail Loans
- A Cooling System for Impermeable Clothing
- Information architecture analysis using business intelligence tools based on the information needs of executives