A Different Heart in Children´s Literature: The Juvenile Literature in Medical Education
Mallet, Ana; Geovanini, Fátima; Andrade, Luciana; Kestenberg, David
Int. J. Cardiovasc. Sci.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract José Saramago, Nobel Prize in Literature, is the author of a statement that provokes adult readers: “What if children’s stories become mandatory reading for adults? Would they really learn what they’ve been teaching for so long?”. 1 It is in this context that literary texts dedicated to children have been used at times in medical education and clinical practice to bring up often invisible subjectivities.
- Histórias de criança : as narrativas de crianças asmáticas ao brincar
- Imagens musicais : educação musical e o filme Orquestra dos Meninos
- The children´s perspective about their adoption process
- Sobre voltas e abandonos: literatura infantil/juvenil, reprodução e renovação de valores sociais
- Television´s influence on children´s and adolescent´s eating habits