Sex Reassignment Surgery
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Step by step male to female transsexual surgery
ABSTRACT Introduction After the diagnosis of transsexualism is confirmed therapy commences with psychotherapeutic preparation for the conversion, and after conversion, long-term patient rehabilitation is maintained for at least two years. The indication for surgery is chronic discomfort caused by discord with the patient's natural gender, intense dislike of
Int. braz j urol.. Publicado em: 2018-04
2. Transtorno de identidade sexual em adultos e justiça: laudo psicológico para mudança de prenome / Transsexualism and justice: the impact of the psychological appraisal on forename change litigation
Transsexualism is defined as a desire to live and be accepted as a member of the opposite sex, usually accompanied by a sense of discomfort (or inappropriateness) with one\ s anatomic sex, and a wish to have surgical and hormonal treatment to make one\ s body as congruent as possible with one\ s preferred sex. This change triggers the need for legal adjustme
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 25/09/2012
3. De um sexo ao outro : uma abordagem psicanalítica sobre a cirurgia de ¿mudança de sexo"
The "Sex Reassignment Surgery", done by people who want to ¿adjust¿ their sexual features and anatomic body shape in order to look like the opposite sex, has been the subject of disagreement in the medical, as well as in the psychological and social fields. It is a controversial area that has increasing impact as surgical and biomedical techniques advance.
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 2011
4. Using the Defensive Style Questionnaire to evaluate the impact of sex reassignment surgery on defensive mechanisms in transsexual patients / Aplicação do Defensive Style Questionnaire para avaliar o impacto da cirurgia de redesignação sexual nos mecanismos de defesa de pacientes transexuais
Objetivo: Avaliar o efeito da cirurgia de redesignação sexual nos mecanismos de defesa de 32 pacientes transexuais em dois momentos distintos usando o Defensive Style Questionnaire. Método: O Defensive Style Questionnaire foi aplicado a 32 pacientes quando ingressaram no Programa de Transtorno de Identidade de Gênero e 12 meses após a cirurgia de redesi
Publicado em: 2011
5. DIGNITY OF THE HUMAN PERSON AND RIGHT FOR IDENTITY IN THE GENDER REASSIGNMENT / DIGNIDADE DA PESSOA HUMANA E DIREITO À IDENTIDADE NA REDESIGNAÇÃO SEXUAL
The current work defends the possibility of altering the civil register of transsexuals, so that it presents the name and gender appropriate to their claimed gender, even in the cases that sex reassignment surgery was not performed. Through a concept of transsexuality as an identity experience rather than a pathology and understanding gender as a complex con
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 04/11/2010
6. Urethral lengthening in metoidioplasty (female-to-male sex reassignment surgery) by combined buccal mucosa graft and labia minora flap
International braz j urol. Publicado em: 2009-10
7. Direitos de personalidade e transexualidade: a promoção da dignidade da pessoa humana em uma perspectiva plural
Since the advent of the Constitution of 1988, there has been a reformulation of the role of the person, who starts to occupy the center of the system. This movement had consequences which spread out through the entire juridical system. In this context, the transsexuals, people who do not identify with their own biological sex, need to find their space, and i
Publicado em: 2008