Sector Of Petroleum And Natural Gas
Mostrando 1-11 de 11 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Desafios e oportunidades da geração eólica e termelétrica a gás natural no Sistema Elétrico Peruano. / Challenges and opportunities of the wind generation and to natural gas thermal in the Peruvian Electricity System.
Several countries around the world have increasingly sought to diversify their electrical matrix in order to reduce dependence on fossil fuels and reduce emissions of gases responsible for worsening greenhouse effect in the atmosphere. As a result, has grown the participation of some renewable energy sources that until two decades ago did not occupied a prom
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 08/02/2012
2. Influência da adoção do carro flex fuel na estratégia competitiva dos distribuidores de combustíveis / Influence of the adoption of flex fuel vehicles in competitive strategy of fuel distribution industry
The fuel distribution environment has been facing drastic changes in Brazil in the past years. This fact may be affirmed after having carried out an environmental analysis through the employment of a model proposed by Almeida (2010). This analysis also allows one to assert that the environment of fuel distribution has been turning into what D\ aveni (1995) d
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 04/11/2011
3. Regulação, dinâmica, riscos e oportunidades das operações de exploração e produção de campos maduros com acumulação marginais: o caso Bahia.
Since the enactment of Law n 9.478/97, which relaxed the monopoly on the extraction of oil and natural gas in Brazil, many discussions have been conducted by independent companies, associations of independent producers Association of Enterprises Producing Oil and Natural Gas Fields Extracted Marginal Brazil (APPOM), Cooperative Engineering Fields Mature (REC
Publicado em: 2010
4. Análise do processo de interação universidade-empresa : caso da UFRGS
A dissertação aborda a interação Universidade-Empresa no âmbito da Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul – UFRGS. O objetivo principal é analisar a interação Universidade-Empresa da UFRGS, contemplada na política de desenvolvimento e inovação tecnológica, sob responsabilidade da Secretaria de Desenvolvimento Tecnológico – SEDETEC. Os obj
Publicado em: 2010
5. Regulator conflicts in natural gas transport / Conflitos regulatórios no transporte de gás natural
This dissertation regards to the principal regulator conflicts in natural gas transport (movement) area in Brazil, especially with reference to the limit that exists between the regulator competency of Petroleum National Agency, Natural Gas and Biofuels (PNA) and Regulator State Agencies. This broaching was made in according to the legislation, doctrine, jur
Publicado em: 2008
6. Substitution of Electrotherm by Combustible Gases in the Industrial Sector / Substituição da eletrotermia por gases combustíveis no setor industrial
This work analyzes the technical, economical and financial viability to substitute the resistive electrotherm for the direct combustion of fuel gases, such as natural gas (NG) and liquefied gas of petroleum (LGP). In order to do so, a study of the electrotherm presence in the productive process of some industries located in The Great São Paulo has been done
Publicado em: 2008
7. Electricity generation from the offshore wind energy source. / Geração de energia elétrica a partir da fonte eólica offshore.
In the last decade wind power source was the fastest-growing energy source. Technological learning curves for this sector fall down by a 15% a 20% rate each 3 years. Countries which are committed with wind power are running after the target of 12% wind into the worlds electrical production by 2020. The contribution of the offshore wind power (OWP) source is
Publicado em: 2008
8. Separação e captura do dióxido de carbono em instalações marítimas de produção de petróleo. / Carbon dioxide separation and capture in offshore petroleum production facilities.
The current Brazilian market needs to increase the natural gas supply to incentive the national scientific community to the challenge of developing new technologies routes aiming increase the utilization of the produced natural gas. Such challenge is followed by a world demand from signatory countries of the Kyoto Agreement (ratified in 2005) to reduce the g
Publicado em: 2007
9. A contribution for the use of natural gas as an alternative in the national energetic matrix / Uma contribuição para a inserção do gas natural como alternativa viavel na matriz energetica nacional
The use of natural gas has shown an marked growth motivated by its technical, environmental, and economical characteristics, althouglt it is not a renewable resource. To use its energy brings advantages when compared to oil in some applications and processes. Therefore, there has been a great inclusion of its use as a fuel in industrial, residential, commerc
Publicado em: 2006
10. The New Institutional Economics and the Onshore Oil and Natural Gas Exploration and Production Activities in Mature Fields in Brazil. / "A nova economia institucional e as atividades de exploração e produção Onshore de petroléo e gás natural em campos maduros no Brasil"
By Adopting the New Institutional Economics (NIE), and the theory of Transaction Cost Economics (TCE), this work discuss about the Brazilian institutional environment for oil and natural gas exploration and production (E&P), the regulation and main features. This study discusses the specificities related to the development of onshore activities on mature and
Publicado em: 2005
11. Mineral rent, risk sharing and government s benefits in Brazil s petroleum exploration. / Renda mineral, divisão de riscos e benefícios governamentais na exploração de petróleo no Brasil.
The goal of this work is to present a report of the main contributions in the regulation of non-renewable resources, searching to evaluate some of the perspectives about the future of the oil and natural gas sectors in Brazil, which have being the object of substantial institutional changes in the last years. To begin with, we present a historical overview a
Publicado em: 2000