Permanent Formation Of Educators
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. A arte/educação no ensino médio: um estudo sobre a utilização das novas mídias
The art/education serves as an important instrument of formal education and provides means and methods for achieving the ideal of interdisciplinary (or transdisciplinary). In this work, we try to point the relevance of art education in high school for the formation of a social consciousness, responsible for a transformation. The student and art/educator are
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 05/04/2011
2. Como se fora brincadeira de roda: a ciranda da ludopoiese para uma educação musical humanescente
The present work concerns an auto-ethnographic study based on life experiences and reflections of an educator at Escola Viva Preschool and Elementary-Middle School, located in the city center of Natal, Rio Grande do Norte. As a cognitive model of operation, we use the metaphor of the Circle Dance. The objective of this study is to identify, interpret and des
Publicado em: 2010
3. Formação permanente de educadores na perspectiva freireana: um olhar sobre a experiência de Diadema - SP / Permanent formation of educators in the perspective freireana: the experience of Diadema - SP
This qualitative research has the objective of studying the policy and practice of teachers training in the Municipality of Diadema - SP. One integrates the more extensive research that expands in Cathedra Paulo Freire of PUC/SP, under the auspices of Ph.D Professor Ana Maria Saul, whose objective is to analyze Paulo Freires thoughts in public educational sy
Publicado em: 2008
4. Identities of socials educators: trajectories of life and formation. / Identidades de educadoras sociais: trajetórias de vida e formação
The present work objective to investigate the impacts of the process of systematic formation in service, from the study of a group of eight social educators that work at no government organization Ação Comunitária located at Campo Limpo area, extreme southern zone of São Paulo. To coming from of the principle of that the formation and the personal and pr
Publicado em: 2007
5. A contribuição da Revista Diálogo para a formação do professor-leitor do ensino religioso / A contribuição da Revista Diálogo para a formação do professor-leitor do ensino religioso
This research considered the contribution of Revista Diálogo magazine, press media, edited and published by Grupo Paulinas, for the formation of the Religious Teaching teacher-reader, spanning the years from 1995 to 2005. These teachers used this building instrument, for the understanding of the religious phenomenon and its teaching. The aim was to identify
Publicado em: 2007
6. Política de esporte e lazer como educação emancipatória da juventude : contradições e possibilidades das políticas democráticas e populares.
This thesis was elaborated in the interior of the Program of Pós-Graduação in Education of the College of Education of the Federal University of the Bahia, line Education, Corporal Culture and Leisure and Group of Study and Research in Physical Education &Sport and Leisure. The Group has as objective central office to study problematic the significant one
Publicado em: 2005
7. Em busca da especificidade da formação de educadores de jovens e adultos.
The present research is intended to reflect on the Formation of Educators of Young and Adults (FEJA), considering the emergent necessity of studies in this area, in view of searching to understand the praxis of the FEJA and to contribute to the improvement of its quality. In such a way, from the representations of the formers and educators, it made comparati
Publicado em: 2001