Mostrando 1-5 de 5 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Virtual boundary method applied to a problem of computational aerolastic analysis / Método da fronteira virtual aplicado em um problema de análise aeroelástica computacional
The behavior study of a profile of a typical aerolastic section, with Reynolds in range of micro aerial vehicle, is the main focus of this work, taking as objective the estimation of parameters of flutter phenomenon. The research analyzes of the flow of a incompressible fluid on a body (cylinder and airfoil profile) at steady state and oscillating with const
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 18/02/2011
2. An Eulerian Immersed Boundary Method for flow simulations over stationary and moving rigid bodies
The fluid flow over bodies with complex geometry has been the subject of research of many scientists and widely explored experimentally and numerically. The present study proposes an Eulerian Immersed Boundary Method for flows simulations over stationary or moving rigid bodies. The proposed method allows the use of Cartesians Meshes. Here, two-dimensional si
Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering. Publicado em: 2010-12
3. Estudo da estabilidade secundária da esteira de um cilindro em oscilação forçada. / Study of secondary stability of the wake of a circular cylinder undergoing forced oscilation.
This thesis presents the investigation of the transition to a three-dimensional flow in the wake of an oscillating circular cylinder. This is the secondary transition of the flow around a circular cylinder, while the primary transition leads to the von Kármán wake. The investigative work is performed in the Reynolds number (Re) range which occurs the secon
Publicado em: 2010
4. High Reynolds number oscillations of a circular cylinder
This paper concerns the numerical simulation of the flow around an oscillating circular cylinder, which moves with constant velocity in a quiescent Newtonian fluid with constant properties. For each time step of the simulation a number of discrete Lamb vortices is placed close to the body surface; the intensity of each of these is determined such as to satis
Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering. Publicado em: 2008-12
5. Estudo numérico do escoamento ao redor de um cilindro oscilando. / Numerical investigation of the flow around an oscillating cylinder.
The goal of this work is to study through numerical simulations using the Spectral Elements Method the two-dimensional the flow past a single circular cylinder that is either in simple harmonic cross-flow oscillation or elastically mounted. This is a very important topic for the technological environment because this configuration is identical to offshore st
Publicado em: 2007