Mostrando 1-10 de 10 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Determinação simultânea de íons metálicos utilizando voltametria de redissolução anódica e métodos de calibração multivariada / Simultaneous determination of íons in solution using anodic stripping voltametry and multivariate analysis.
This work describes the determination of Cu2+, Cd2+, Pb2+, Zn2+ and Co2+ using electroanalytical techniques and analyzing the data with chemometric tools. First, an univariate approach was used to investigate RMSEParately each ion using anodic stripping voltammetry in two different concentration range, mg L-1 and μg L-1. Then, the voltammetric profiles
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 14/10/2010
2. APLICAÇÃO DA TRANSFORMAÇÃO ORTOGONAL NO GEORREFERENCIAMENTO COM DIVISÃO DE ÁREA / APPLICATION OF THE ORTHOGONAL TRANSFORMATION IN GEORREFERENCIAMENTO WITH PARTITION OF AREAS
O avanço da geodésia, em seus métodos e equipamentos traz consigo a crescente necessidade da realização de levantamentos georreferenciados. Assim é possível compatibilizar vários levantamentos sem limites de extensão impostos pelo modelo plano e sem a sobreposição de pontos. Estes levantamentos geralmente são executados pelo rastreio de satélite
Publicado em: 2008
3. Non-nutritional factors that affect milk urea nitrogen concentrations. / Fatores não-nutricionais que afetam as concentrações de nitrogênio uréico no leite.
This thesis consists of 4 studies, with the objective to assess non-nutritional factors that may affect milk urea nitrogen concentration (MUN) of dairy cows from a commercial herd, developing models for their prediction, as well as, validating prediction models from the literature. The first trial was conducted to evaluate methods and time of storage on the
Publicado em: 2003
4. Multistage Selection for Genetic Gain by Orthogonal Transformation
5. Multistage Selection for Genetic Gain by Orthogonal Transformation
An exact transformed culling method for any number of traits or stages of selection with explicit solution for multistage selection is described in this paper. This procedure does not need numerical integration and is suitable for obtaining either desired genetic gains for a variable proportion selected or optimum aggregate breeding value for a fixed total p
6. Insertion of transformation vector DNA into different chromosomal sites of Dictyostelium discoideum as determined by pulse field electrophoresis.
Chromosomes of the cellular slime mold Dictyostelium discoideum were fractionated on three pulse field gel electrophoresis systems (pulse field, orthogonal field and C.H.E.F. (Contour-clamped Homogeneous Electric Fields] into a series of 13 bands ranging from 0.1 Mb to over 2 Mb in size. Since this organism has only seven chromosomes (estimated to be 1-10 Mb
7. Cells and circuits contributing to functional properties in area V1 of macaque monkey cerebral cortex: bases for neuroanatomically realistic models.
Anatomical and physiological data obtained from investigations of area V1 of the macaque monkey visual cerebral cortex have been used in 3 models outlining possible circuitry underlying functional properties of the region. The 3 models use, respectively, a fully implemented computer neural network, a mathematical formulation of interactions in a descriptive
8. The Crystal Structures of Zea mays and Arabidopsis 4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Dioxygenase
The transformation of 4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate to homogentisate, catalyzed by 4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase (HPPD), plays an important role in degrading aromatic amino acids. As the reaction product homogentisate serves as aromatic precursor for prenylquinone synthesis in plants, the enzyme is an interesting target for herbicides. In this study we repor
American Society of Plant Biologists.
9. Isolation of the Candida albicans histidinol dehydrogenase (HIS4) gene and characterization of a histidine auxotroph.
Genetic studies were done with Candida albicans CBS 562. Various auxotrophs were isolated following mutagenesis with N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine. SAG5 (his4C), a stable histidine auxotroph defective in histidinol dehydrogenase activity, was characterized and chosen for further molecular studies. Therefore, the C. albicans HIS4 gene was isolated. The
10. NAM9 nuclear suppressor of mitochondrial ochre mutations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae codes for a protein homologous to S4 ribosomal proteins from chloroplasts, bacteria, and eucaryotes.
We report the genetic characterization, molecular cloning, and sequencing of a novel nuclear suppressor, the NAM9 gene from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which acts on mutations of mitochondrial DNA. The strain NAM9-1 was isolated as a respiration-competent revertant of a mitochondrial mit mutant which carries the V25 ochre mutation in the oxi1 gene. Genetic cha