Mostrando 1-12 de 13 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. REGRESSÃO MULTIVARIADA POR OPLS E PLS DOS ESPECTROS DE RMN DE 1H DE MISTURAS DIESEL/BIODIESEL DE MAFURRA PARA ESTIMATIVA DO TEOR DE BIODIESEL
Two methodologies were developed to monitor the biodiesel content of mafurra in mixtures with diesel using hydrogen nuclear magnetic resonance (1H NMR) Spectroscopy combined with the multivariate regression by orthogonal projections to latent structure (OPLS) and partial least squares (PLS). The efficiency of these methodologies was analyzed based on the fig
Quím. Nova. Publicado em: 20/07/2020
2. Estimação de estado em sistemas elétricos de potência: composição de erros de medidas / State estimation in power systems: measurement error composition
Bretas et al. (2009) has proved, using geometric background, that the measurement error can be decomposed into two components the detectable and the undetectable component respectively. Bretas has also demonstrated that the current methodologies used for processing of gross errors (GE), consider only the detectable component of the error. Thus, depending on
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 10/08/2011
3. INVERSION OF GEOPHISYCS PARAMETERS IN THREE DIMENSIONS FROM SEISMIC REFLECTION DATA BY HYBRID GENETIC ALGORITHMS / INVERSÃO DE PARÂMETROS GEOFÍSICOS EM TRÊS DIMENSÕES A PARTIR DE DADOS DE REFLEXÃO SÍSMICA POR ALGORITMOS GENÉTICOS HÍBRIDOS
Este trabalho tem por objetivo investigar um método para auxiliar na quantificação de características sísmicas do subsolo. O modelo sísmico bidimensional de reflexão usa a equação Normal Move Out (NMO), para calcular os tempos de trânsito das ondas sísmicas, tipo P, refletidas em camadas isotrópicas e inclinadas. Essa equação usa a velocidade r
Publicado em: 2008
4. "Geometria das singularidades de projeções" / Geometry of singularities of projections
Neste trabalho estudamos as singularidades de projeções no plano de curvas genéricas, introduzindo uma nova relação de equivalência para germes e multigermes de curvas planas, denominada A_h-equivalência.
Publicado em: 2005
5. A weighted projection centering method
An iterative method for finding the center of a linear programming polytope is presented. The method assumes that we start at a feasible interior point and each iterate is obtained as a convex combination of the orthogonal projection on the half spaces defined by the linear inequalities plus a special projections on the same half spaces. The algorithm is par
Computational & Applied Mathematics. Publicado em: 2003
6. Diferenciação morfológica das espécies de peixes-rei, Odontesthes Evermann & Kendall (Osteichthyes, Atherinopsidae) no extremo sul do Brasil: morfometria multivariada
The systematic relationships in the species of the genus Odontesthes Evermann & Kendall, 1906 were analysed by multivariate morphometry, using data adjusted for alometric size effects by orthogonal projections. The results are discussed in terms of morphological differentiation to each geographic units. It was concluded that seven species were identified in
Revista Brasileira de Zoologia. Publicado em: 2002-03
7. Intrinsic projections within visual cortex: evidence for orientation-specific local connections.
The functional organization of intrinsic connections within area 18 of cat visual cortex was studied using combined electrophysiological and anatomical techniques. Physiological recordings were first used to map the distribution of orientation preference, ocular dominance, and receptive-field location relative to the cortical surface. Next, localized injecti
8. Left ventricular volumes and ejection fraction derived from apical two-dimensional echocardiography
Two-dimensional echocardiographic data in orthogonal apical projections were used to calculate left ventricular ejection fraction and volumes in 18 patients, 10 of whom had asynergy. The left ventricular chamber was modeled as a stack of 20 elliptical discs in order to minimize errors associated with assumptions of regular geometry. Calculations were compare
9. Evidence for separate pathways within the tecto-geniculate projection in the tree shrew.
Two layers (3 and 6) in the dorsal lateral geniculate nucleus (GLd) of the tree shrew (Tupaia belangeri) receive projections from the superficial layers of the superior colliculus. The goal of this study was to determine whether the same or different cells in the superior colliculus give rise to the projections to layers 3 and 6 by following individual axons
10. Cells and circuits contributing to functional properties in area V1 of macaque monkey cerebral cortex: bases for neuroanatomically realistic models.
Anatomical and physiological data obtained from investigations of area V1 of the macaque monkey visual cerebral cortex have been used in 3 models outlining possible circuitry underlying functional properties of the region. The 3 models use, respectively, a fully implemented computer neural network, a mathematical formulation of interactions in a descriptive
11. Three dimensional growth of the mouse isocortex.
The three dimensional growth of the mouse isocortex was examined by plotting the variations in intermediate layer depth on orthogonal projections of the telencephalic surface at successive periods of development; a histological status was assigned to each depth. Thus portrayed, the development of the isocortex was seen as a propagated sequence of histologica
12. Blind separation of auditory event-related brain responses into independent components
Averaged event-related potential (ERP) data recorded from the human scalp reveal electroencephalographic (EEG) activity that is reliably time-locked and phase-locked to experimental events. We report here the application of a method based on information theory that decomposes one or more ERPs recorded at multiple scalp sensors into a sum of components with f
The National Academy of Sciences of the USA.