Large Scale Neighborhood
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Um estudo de diferentes metaheurísticas para resolver o problema de programação de tripulações do sistema de transporte público
Este artigo explora diferentes métodos de busca associados à metaheurística Iterated Local Search (ILS) para resolver o Problema de Programação de Tripulações de um Sistema de Transporte Público. Os resultados obtidos com o ILS foram comparados com um trabalho prévio, dos mesmos autores, que utilizou a metaheurísica Variable Neighborhood Search (VN
J. Transp. Lit.. Publicado em: 2014-10
2. En los ojos de Guliver: información contextual y sentido de orientación
This manuscript examines how people gain a sense of orientation in scenarios where large-scale, contextual information is available. Two locations of the city of Valparaiso where one can see the entire city from the heights were selected for an experiment, as well as two areas in the middle of the urban grid where no large-scale information was available. A
Fractal, Rev. Psicol.. Publicado em: 2013-12
3. HIBRIDIZAÇÃO DE MÉTODOS EXATOS E HEURÍSTICOS PARA RESOLUÇÃO DE PROBLEMAS DE OTIMIZAÇÃO COMBINA / HYBRIDIZATION OF EXACT AND HEURISTIC METHODS TO SOLVE COMBINATORIAL OPTIMIZATION PROBLEM
A recente evolução dos computadores como também dos métodos exatos oriundos da programação matemática, muitos destes eficientemente implementados em otimizadores comerciais, propiciou o surgimento de novos algoritmos, denominados metaheurísticas híbridas, que têm sido aplicados para resolução de problemas combinatoriais. Este trabalho apresenta a
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 04/03/2011
4. Louça branca para a Paulicéia: arqueologia histórica da fábrica de louças Santa Catharina / IRFM - São Paulo e a produção da faiança fina nacional (1913-1937) / Industrial pottery for São Paulo city: Historical Archeology of the Santa Catharina Pottery Factory / IRFM - São Paulo and the production of the national refined earthenware (1913 - 1937).
The year was 1912, and an Italian immigrant and a group of brothers, drawn from an Aristocratic family farmer, met at an office above the famous Guarany Coffee House, in the beating heart of the city, the Triangle, to establish a fellowship and combine the procedures to the foundation of the first refined earthenware factory in the country, based on an indus
Publicado em: 2010
5. Sustentabilidade na revitalização de centros urbanos: análise do Plano de Reabilitação do Hipercentro de Belo Horizonte sob os critérios do LEED / Sustainability on urban center revitalization: analysis of the Rehabilitation Plan for Belo Horizonte Hypercenter under LEED criteria
Revitalization projects in downtown central areas are increasingly common in contemporary urban planning. On a micro scale, they promote preservation of valuable historical and cultural information for specific locations. On a macro scale they help establish the symbolic significance of the citys heritage and overall image. They also are a valuable tool for
Publicado em: 2008
6. Padrões de circulação anômala associados a episódios úmidos e secos no sul do Brasil / Anomalous circulation patterns associated with wet and dry events in southern Brazil
The characteristics of the atmospheric circulation associated with persistent wet and dry events in Southern Brazil during all seasons were studied from 1979 to 2002, using precipitation pentad data. The result shows that the dominant oscillations of rainfall variability have periods between 2 and 6 pentads. Superposition of different periods was also identi
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 19/04/2007
7. SIMULAÇÃO DIGITAL NO TEMPO DE REDES ELÉTRICAS LINEARES EXCITADAS POR SENÓIDES NO ENTORNO DE UMA FREQÜÊNCIA / TIME DOMAIN DIGITAL SIMULATION OF LINEAR ELECTRICAL NETWORKS EXCITED BY SINUSOIDAL INPUT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF A FREQUENCY
The simulation of linear systems with sinusoidal input has a very simple solution by transform methods. However, when the network is of large scale and the frequency of excitation is unknown, this fasorial analysis method is not satisfactory because of its complexity. Several processes of computer analysis have been developed recently addressing the problem
Publicado em: 1999
8. Measurement of antibody to influenza virus neuraminidase by single radial hemolysis in agarose gels.
A simple method of assaying anti-influenza neuraminidase antibodies in human sera was described. Suitable antigenic hybrid viruses were adsorbed to sheep erythrocytes, which were then incorporated into agarose gels. When sera were introduced into wells cut in the gels, zones of hemolysis were observed in the neighborhood of those containing neuraminidase ant
9. The effects of group size and group economic factors on collaboration: a study of the financial performance of rural hospitals in consortia.
STUDY QUESTIONS: To determine factors that distinguish effective rural hospital consortia from ineffective ones in terms of their ability to improve members' financial performance. Two questions in particular were addressed: (1) Do large consortia have a greater collective impact on their members? (2) Does a consortium's economic environment determine the de