Mostrando 13-17 de 17 artigos, teses e dissertações.
13. Indicadores de qualidade estrutural na avaliaÃÃo da compactaÃÃo do solo em decorrÃncia da colheita mecanizada da cana-de-aÃÃcar. / Indicators of structural quality in the evaluation of soil compaction due to mechanized harvesting of sugarcane.
The mechanized harvesting of sugarcane in inadequate water contents in the soil has been responsible for soil compaction and reduction of yield in the later cycles of the crop. The identification of the impacts of mechanized harvesting of the sugarcane crop on soil structure, in different classes can become an important cropping strategy for minimization of
Publicado em: 2007
14. Reuso do efluente do processo de mercerização no tingimento de malha de algodão
The water consumption tendency increase with the increasing industrial activity and in specific, the textile area has been worring about this natural resources, once the water is a finish resource in our planet and its consumption in the areas how finishing process represents approximately 90% of the general consumption on this industry. The creation of envi
Publicado em: 2007
15. Modelos matematicos de epidemiologia com vetores : simulação da propagação urbana e geografica da dengue
Biological invasion is an important area of research in mathematical biology and so more if it concerns species which are vectors for diseases threatening the public health of Iarge populations. That is certainly the case of Aedes aegypti and the dengue epidemics in South America. Without the prospect of an effective and cheap vaccine in the near horizon any
Publicado em: 2004
16. Diretrizes de gestÃo e tecnologia para o tratamento de efluentes industriais
From the second half of the last century onwards, an enormous industrial revolution started due to the increasing demands after the World War II. The industries needed to produce more, with more quality, and in lower time, to help the rebuilding of the countries involved in the conflict. Herewith, and in view of the exponential populational increase that occ
Publicado em: 2003
17. Gestão de resíduos especiais em universidades: estudo de caso da Universidade Federal de São Carlos.
Special solid waste has been observed at Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar), campus of São Carlos, and the types of waste have been classified under the following categories: dry recyclable waste (DRW), construction and demolition waste (CDW), yard solid waste (YSW) and laboratorial chemical waste (LCW). It was intended to offer the necessary supp
Publicado em: 2002