Mostrando 1-12 de 27 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Synthesis and Characterization of Fluorescent PVA/PVAc-Rodhamine Microspheres
Fluorescent polymeric microspheres are used in a wide range of biomedical and technological applications, including blood flow determination, screening, flow visualization, flow tracing, medical imaging, fluorescence microscopy and flow cytometry among others. Rhodamine 6G (R6G) is a lipophilic cationic dye, which is among the most stable organic fluorophore
Mat. Res.. Publicado em: 02/09/2019
2. Generation of a triple-fluorescent mouse strain allows a dynamic and spatial visualization of different liver phagocytes in vivo
ABSTRACT Resident and circulating immune cells have been extensively studied due to their almost ubiquitous role in cell biology. Despite their classification under the “immune cell department”, it is becoming increasingly clear that these cells are involved in many different non-immune related phenomena, including fetus development, vascular formation,
An. Acad. Bras. Ciênc.. Publicado em: 16/10/2017
3. Clinicopathological features and DNA ploidy analysis of tongue squamous cell carcinoma in young patients : a collaborative international study / Analise das caracteristicas clinico-patologicas e da ploidia do DNA em pacientes jovens com carcinoma espinocelular de lingua : um estudo colaborativo internacional
Oral squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) predominately affects elderly patients and frequently develops in association with tobacco and alcohol consumption. However, an increasing of this malignant disease has been observed in patients younger than 40 years of age, who are not exposed to the traditional risk factors. Data regarding oral cancer in young patients ar
Publicado em: 2010
4. Reassessment of DNA content values for reference standards internationally used in genomic quantification of plants / Reavaliação dos valores de conteúdo de DNA dos padrões de referência internacionalmente utilizados em quantificações genômicas de plantas
A aplicação das técnicas de citometria de fluxo (CF) e de imagem (CI) tem possibilitado a caracterização de genomas de várias espécies. Esses trabalhos vêm fornecendo relevantes informações a estudos evolutivos, moleculares e para o melhoramento de plantas. Para que uma espécie tenha seu DNA mensurado, necessita-se de padrões de referência que t
Publicado em: 2009
5. Utilização de técnicas citogenéticas, de citometria de fluxo e de imagem para caracterização do genoma de Coffea canephora e C. arabica / Utilization of cytogenetic, flow and image cytometric techniques for genome characterization of Coffea canephora and C. arabica
The application of cytogenetic, flow and image cytometric techniques has been enabling the genome characterization of Coffea arabica L. and Coffea canephora Pierre ex Froehner. These approaches have been providing relevant information for evolutionary studies and breeding programs. Considering the need of increasing the information available on the genomes o
Publicado em: 2008
6. Image cytometric measurement of nuclear DNA content in pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) / Determinação do conteúdo de DNA em pimentão (Capsicum annuum L.) por citometria de imagem
Capsicum genus is one of the most important members of the Solanaceae family with high economic value. Out of 25 known species, five are extensively cultivated. Capsicum annuum is the most important commercially by its agronomic value as spice. In despite of this importance, the nuclear DNA content of C. annuum is still uncertain with values from the literat
Publicado em: 2006
7. Caracterização funcional de genes diferencialmente regulados por glicocorticóides e análise do proteoma em linhagem de glioma sensível à hormônios anti-tumorais glicocorticóides / Functional characterization of glucocorticoid differentially regulated genes and proteomic analysis of the anti-tumoral effect of glucocorticoid in a glucocorticoid-sensitive rat glioma cell line
The glucocorticoid (GC) growth suppression response is controlled through cellular cascades in which the transcription of primary response genes regulates the expression and activity of a diverse set of genes including important factors for cell cycle progression. However, the functional connection between the GC-regulated transcriptional events and cell cyc
Publicado em: 2005
8. Comparison of flow and static image cytometry in the determination of ploidy.
AIMS: To compare the efficiency of flow cytometry and computed image cytometry; and to see if a reliable set of guidelines regarding interpretation of histograms could be drawn up. METHODS: The two methods were applied to a series of 111 formalin fixed renal cell carcinomas. Data generated by both methods were compared. RESULTS: The methods agreed in 85 case
9. Comparison of image analysis and flow cytometric determination of cellular DNA content.
A good correlation (r = 0.94) was obtained between the DNA indices (DI) using flow cytometry and image analysis of nuclei cytospins extracted from paraffin wax embedded tumour sections. Some of the limitations and problems associated with image analysis which came to light included an unacceptably high coefficient of variation (CV) and a "left-shift" in the
10. Application of Digital Image Analysis and Flow Cytometry To Enumerate Marine Viruses Stained with SYBR Gold†
A novel nucleic acid stain, SYBR Gold, was used to stain marine viral particles in various types of samples. Viral particles stained with SYBR Gold yielded bright and stable fluorescent signals that could be detected by a cooled charge-coupled device camera or by flow cytometry. The fluorescent signal strength of SYBR Gold-stained viruses was about twice tha
American Society for Microbiology.
11. Gross genomic damage measured by DNA image cytometry independently predicts gastric cancer patient survival
Nature Publishing Group.
12. The prognostic significance of determining DNA content in breast cancer by DNA image cytometry: the role of high grade aneuploidy in node negative breast cancer