Earned Value Analysis
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. MAKING A CAREER IN A MALE-DOMINATED FIELD: THE MEANING OF WORK FOR WOMEN EMPLOYED IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS
ABSTRACT Purpose: This paper aims to analyze the subjective aspects of women who work in the financial market, focusing on the meanings they attribute to their labour activities. Originality/value: Despite the significant academic production about gender, few studies investigate the meaning women attribute to their work activities or analyze the main build
RAM, Rev. Adm. Mackenzie. Publicado em: 2017-08
2. UMA ABORDAGEM OTIMIZADA PARA O PROBLEMA DE ALOCAÇÃO DE EQUIPES E ESCALONAMENTO DE TAREFAS PARA A OBTENÇÃO DE CRONOGRAMAS EFICIENTES / AN OPTIMIZED APPROACH TO THE PROBLEM ALLOCATION OF TEAMS AND SCALING OF TASKS FOR OBTAINING schedules EFFICIENT
In software development, as well as any other activity of a wide range of engineering, an effective project planning is essential. Failures in planning or poor planning can cause delays and costs that, given time and budget constraints, are often unacceptable, leading to critical failures in business. One of the main activities of project planning is the pla
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 05/08/2011
3. Earned Schedule : uma extensão à análise de valor agregado
A frequente necessidade de adaptação dos sistemas empresariais, em um ambiente de incertezas cada vez maiores decorrente do constante aumento da competitividade faz com o gerenciamento de projetos ganhe cada vez mais espaço nas organizações. Uma das ferramentas mais utilizadas para o acompanhamento e controle de projetos é a análise de valor agregado,
Publicado em: 2010
4. SistemÃtica para controle e acompanhamento de projetos na construÃÃo civil
This paper, presents a project management control implantation in civil construction using resources of a enterprise ressource planing system solution bought in the Brazilian marquet. Allied to a management system, is showed a group of rules and procedures to classificate the informations that can possible to project management and his team, identify in adva
Publicado em: 2009
5. JustificaÃÃo de investimentos em tecnologias avanÃadas de manufatura: um framework para a avaliaÃÃo da opÃÃo de esperar, sob a Ãtica das opÃÃes reais
Evaluating capital investment projects for the adoption of advanced manufacturing technologies (AMT) is a critical task faced by manufacturing managers. Due to the normally high levels of risk and uncertainty involved, the traditional investment appraisal techniques are often insufficient and must be complemented by sophisticated evaluation methods. Since th
Publicado em: 2009
6. Importance analysis of the risk exposure value measurement and control in complex products development projects. / Análise da importância da mensuração e controle do valor da exposição a riscos em projetos de desenvolvimento de produtos complexos.
Nowadays, the survival of an organization is reached through the search for opportunities and projects are launched in order to take advantage of these opportunities. According to Smith and Merritt (2002), product development projects, compared with other types of projects, have additional risk elements due to the high level of innovation associated to them.
Publicado em: 2007
7. Project management and the application of earned value analysis in large projects. / Gerenciamento de projetos e a aplicação da análise de valor agregado em grandes projetos.
The growing complexity of the modern projects, the search of companies for a place in the market, the clients satisfaction and the need for a more efficient production demand a very specific type of business management, oriented to these points. The so-called Project Management as well as its concepts and tools, among which we can highlight the Earned V
Publicado em: 2003