Mostrando 13-24 de 48 artigos, teses e dissertações.
13. Integration of remote sensing (SRTM and RADARSAT-1) geology, gravimetry and magnetometry date as an aid to a morphostructural study in the Uatumã River area, Amazon Basin / Integração de dados de sensoriamento remoto (SRTM e RADARSAT-1), geologia, gravimentria e magnetometria para estudo morfoestrutural da área do Rio Uatumã, Bacia do Amazonas
Drainage network automatically extracted from a SRTM digital elevation model was combined with geologic, gravity and magnetometry data for morphostructural study in the region of the Uatumã River, Amazonas Sedimentary Basin. Data interpretation allowed the identification of different drainage patterns, including trellis, pinnate, contorted, annular and angu
Publicado em: 2006
14. Study on formability in hydroforming steel sheets tailored welded blanks / Estudo da conformabilidade na hidroconformação de recortes de chapas de aço soldados a laser
The increasing number of vehic1es and a more rigorous environmental legislation, are forcing automobile industries and research centers to develop new materials and manufacturing processes to the production of parts with higher mechanical properties, better formability and sheet thickness reduction, without comprirnising the rigidity and structural stability
Publicado em: 2006
15. Contributions to the study of the metallic domes / Contribuições ao estudo das cúpulas metálicas
In a general way, this work deals with structural systems usually adopted in the project of metallic domes. Emphasis was given to a derived arrangement derived of the Schwedler system, recently used in projects developed the state of São Paulo. The work can be divided in two parts, the first one is about the connections that compose the structural system st
Publicado em: 2005
16. Geologia, Geocronologia, Geoquímica e Petrogênese das Rochas Ígneas Cretácicas da Província Magmática do Cabo e suas Relações com as Unidades Sedimentares da Bacia de Pernambuco (NE do Brasil)
The area studied forms a thin NNE-directed belt situated south of Recife town (Pernambuco state), northeastern Brazil. Geologically, it comprises the Pernambuco Basin (PB), which is limited by the Pernambuco Lineament to the north, the Maragogi high to the south and the Pernambuco Alagoas massif to the west, all of them with Precambrian age. This thesis repo
Publicado em: 2003
17. Geologia e geoquimica do Tonalito-diorito Itareru, borda ocidental do Greenstone Belt do Rio Itapicuru, Bahia-Brasil
Elongated tonalitic bodies, like peridotite belts and large-scale shear zones, are significant geological features that help identify tectonie discontinuities in orogenie OOlts. The Rio Itapicuru Greenstone Belt, located on the northeastern edge of the Palaeoproterozoic ltabuna-Salvador-Curaçá orogen, is an important gold-producing geological unit. It is m
Publicado em: 2001
18. Efeito do estresse nutricional em culturas de celulas primarias e em linhagens estabelecidas
Condições não fisiológicas de tratamento por estresse nutricional e diminuição do pH, têm sido associadas a indução de efeitos genotóxicos e transformação em cultura de células de mamíferos. As linhagens celulares Vero, estabelecida a partir de células fibroblásticas renais de macaco verde da África (Cercopithecus aethiops) e MDCK (Madin-Dar
Publicado em: 1998
19. Caracterização tectono-metamorfica do deposito aurifero Ambrosio, Greenstone Belt do Rio Itapicuru - Bahia
The Ambrósio lode gold deposit, located in the northem sector ofthe lower Proterozoic (2.200 to 2.000 Ma) Rio Itapicuru greenstone belt, northeast Brazil, is enclosed within a narrow belt ofhighly deformed supracrustals, tightly squeezed between two syn-tectonic granitic batholiths (pedra Alta and Ambrósio domes). The deposit is hosted at the contact of am
Publicado em: 1996
20. Inducers of mammalian cell differentiation stimulate dome formation in a differentiated kidney epithelial cell line (MDCK).
Cell cultures of a differentiated kidney epithelial cell line, MDCK, spontaneously form fluid-filled domes or hemicysts composed of numbers of cells as a manifestation of specialized epithelial transport phenomena. Addition to MDCK cells of a broad spectrum of compounds that are known as potent inducers of mammalian cell differentiation in cell culture cause
21. The rat gene homologous to the human gene 9–27 is involved in the development of the mammary gland
We have developed a model system for studying differentiation in the mammary gland, by using two clonal cultures deriving from a rat breast adenocarcinoma. They differ in the ability to form domes, structures the significance of which is unknown. By using the subtractive cDNA library approach, we isolated a cDNA that is highly expressed in the dome-forming c
The National Academy of Sciences.
22. Role of Thy-1 antigen in the in vitro differentiation of a rat mammary cell line.
A line of rat mammary cells, LA7, undergoes differentiation into domes or ridges or projections under partial medium control. Immunofluorescent studies show that at the time of dome formation the LA7 cultures express the Thy-1 antigen at the borders between cells. Exposure of the cultures to certain monoclonal anti-Thy-1.1 sera prevents formation of new dome
23. Proteomic dissection of dome formation in a mammary cell line: Role of tropomyosin-5b and maspin
In this work we extended the study of genes controlling the formation of specific differentiation structures called “domes” formed by the rat mammary adenocarcinoma cell line LA7 under the influence of DMSO. We have reported previously that an interferon-inducible gene, rat-8, and the β-subunit of the epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) play a fundame
The National Academy of Sciences.
24. Relationship Between Organization of Mammary Tumors and the Ability of Tumor Cells to Replicate Mammary Tumor Virus and to Recognize Growth-Inhibitory Contact Signals In Vitro
Mammary tumor virus (MTV) replication was confined primarily to cells organized as acini in intact mouse mammary glands. Primary mammary tumors maintained a high degree of acinar organization and cells therein continued to replicate MTV vegetatively. Nonacinar mammary cells, derived by serial transplantation of acinar tumor cells, no longer actively replicat