Mostrando 1-8 de 8 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Estudo da influência da velocidade e dos ciclos de filtração na formação da torta na limpeza de gases em filtros de mangas
A permeabilidade e a porosidade são parâmetros de grande importância para o projeto de filtro de mangas. Esses parâmetros interferem tanto na queda de pressão do sistema, durante a operação de filtração, quanto na força necessária para a remoção da torta. A regeneração do tecido após cada filtração altera consideravelmente as propriedades d
Publicado em: 2010
2. Comportamento da filtração de gases em meios filtrantes de celulose.
The present work aims to evaluate, through filtration process and cake detachment, the behavior of two cellulose fiber filtering media with different air permeability values. The powder material used was phosphatic concentrated rock of density 2,99 g/cm3 and its average volumetric diameter of 8,34 m. The equipment used was constituted of a circular filter, p
Publicado em: 2006
3. Filtração de gases: estudo da deposição de diferentes tortas de filtração em diferentes meios filtrantes.
The particle retention inside a filter medium, after cleaning, significantly improves the initial pressure drop during the subsequent cycle, that is, the residual pressure drop. However, the way as these particles accommodate inside the filter isnt still very clear, as well as, its impact on filtering performance. This work aims to verify the spatial disposa
Publicado em: 2006
4. Power electronica control in direct water heater of optimized half cycles. / Controle eletrônico de potência em aquecedores elétricos de passagem por semi ciclos otimizados.
Modern electrical direct water heating (DWH) equipments use electrical resistances built with metal alloys (iron-chrome-aluminum or nickel-chrome) as heating elements. Water temperature control is usually made with water flow control, as well as with resistance tap changing. The simplicity of this approach conflicts with to the lack of flexibility to allow s
Publicado em: 2006
5. Contrast sensitivity to angular frequency gratings is not higher than to Cartesian gratings
When contrast sensitivity functions to Cartesian and angular gratings were compared in previous studies the peak sensitivity to angular stimuli was reported to be 0.21 log units higher. In experiments carried out to repeat this result, we used the same two-alternative forced-choice paradigm, but improved experimental control and precision by increasing contr
Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. Publicado em: 2004-02
6. Forced coalescence phasing: a method for ab initio determination of crystallographic phases.
A method has been developed for ab initio determination of crystallographic phases. This technique, called forced coalescence phasing (FCP), is implemented on a computer and uses an automated iterative procedure that combines real space filtering with numerically seeded Fourier transforms to solve the crystallographic phase problem. This approach is fundamen
7. Characterization of an Equine Infectious Anemia Antigen Extracted from Infected Horse Spleen Tissue
The spleens of horses infected with equine infectious anemia contain an antigen that is useful for a diagnostic immunodiffusion test. This antigen was extracted from the spleen by homogenization of the tissue, centrifugation, and precipitation from the supernatant fluid at 50% saturation with (NH4)2SO4. The antigen was purified by subjecting it to two cycles
8. Delay accuracy in bat sonar is related to the reciprocal of normalized echo bandwidth, or Q
Big brown bats (Eptesicus fuscus) emit wideband, frequency-modulated biosonar sounds and perceive the distance to objects from the delay of echoes. Bats remember delays and patterns of delay from one broadcast to the next, and they may rely on delays to perceive target scenes. While emitting a series of broadcasts, they can detect very small changes in delay
National Academy of Sciences.