Mostrando 1-5 de 5 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Behavior and design of built-up compressed steel members composed of concentric hot rolled circular hollow sections
Abstract This research presents a study of the behavior of built-up compressed steel members composed of concentric hot rolled circular hollow sections. The use of these members is an innovative solution of practical interest for situations in which a single member does not reach the required compressive strength. Some technically and economically viable de
Lat. Am. j. solids struct.. Publicado em: 02/07/2018
2. Análise do comportamento a temperaturas elevadas de elementos de aço formados a frio comprimidos considerando restrição ao alongamento térmico / Analisys on the behaviour of cold formed steel columns under fire conditions with restarined thermal elongation
No presente trabalho se desenvolve como proposta principal, uma investigação experimental sobre o comportamento de elementos de aço formados a frio comprimidos em temperaturas elevadas considerando a influência da restrição ao alongamento térmico. Nessa investigação foram avaliadas as distribuições de temperaturas no contorno da seção transversa
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 26/10/2012
3. Numerical analysis of compressed cold formed steel members considering initial geometric imperfections / Análise numérica de perfis de aço formados a frio comprimidos considerando imperfeições geométricas iniciais
The work presents a numerical analysis on cold-formed steel members compressed between pinned ends. One is about an inquiry carried through in finite elements in which it was studied the influence of initial geometric imperfections, existing in plain channels and lipped channels, under the aspects of its form, magnitude and signal. The geometric imperfection
Publicado em: 2007
4. Dimensionamento de estruturas de aço em situação de incêndio
The fire design of steel structures has just recently called attention from public authorities and researchers in Brazil. Starting from researches developed in some universities in 1995, it was made a code about the subject (NBR 14323), published by ABNT in 1999. In this work, the basic concepts of NBR 14323 are presented to the design of steel elements in f
Publicado em: 2000
5. Theoretical and experimental study of high strength concrete filled steel tubes / Estudo teórico-experimental de pilares mistos compostos por tubos de aço preenchidos com concreto de alta resistência.
The use of concrete filled steel tubes especially in tall buildings is a tendency in several european, american and asian countries. The use of these members has several advantages: high resistance and ductility, saving of materials and labour, reduction of cross section dimensions and improvement in behaviour of the materials steel and concrete due the conf
Publicado em: 1999