Cognitive And Emotional Consequences
Mostrando 1-8 de 8 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Clima motivacional hacia el deporte y su relación con hábitos de ocio digital sedentario en estudiantes universitarios
Abstract Abusive use of video games is associated with negative health consequences, such as musculoskeletal problems, eye disease, or cognitive and emotional problems. In this sense, several studies have shown that an active lifestyle based on sport practice can generate positive health effects that discontinue the consequences of sedentary digital leisure.
Saude soc.. Publicado em: 2017-03
2. Aplicação de um modelo cognitivo para análise de tomada de decisão em ambiente de desenvolvimento orçamentário
The models usually used by the companies to monitor and to foresee the decision making process, searching for the ideal level of success in decisions, in many cases they are not appropriate. This happens because many of these decisions involve aspects that could not be foreseen in the rational models of the decision making process, like the intuition of the
Publicado em: 2010
3. Afetividade e vínculo que embalam e abalam a relação entre mãe e filha vítimas de abuso sexual
This study aims to discuss the theme of the affection and the link between mothers and daughters victims of sexual abuse. It is an overview on various studies about the issue related to the history of violence within families, explaining the legal provisions to protect children and adolescents. It also defines the concepts of violence, exploration and sexual
Publicado em: 2009
4. Abuso sexual infantil : conseqüências cognitivas e emocionais
Esta dissertação teve por objetivo investigar variáveis cognitivas e emocionais em meninas vítimas de abuso sexual infantil (ASI), observando as relações entre ASI, Transtorno de Estresse Pós-Traumático (TEPT) e desempenho em funções cognitivas. Para isso, foram organizados três artigos, sendo um teórico e dois empíricos. O primeiro estudo apres
Publicado em: 2007
5. Stress and coping in elderlies with Alzheimer´s disease. / "Estresse e coping em idosos com Doença de Alzheimer"
The potencial risk assessment of a stress event and the elaboration of coping strategies depend on cognitive function. Considering the cognitive impairment in elderlies with Alzheimer´s Disease (AD), this study aimed to verify the stress intensity and coping style used by them. For this, it was applied assessment test of stress indicators (Symptom Stress Li
Publicado em: 2005
6. Aprendendo a pensar, pensando o aprender : as origens afetivas do pensar
The subject "learning how to think thinking the learning" refers to a theoretical and practical investigation about a "bion-kleinian psychoanalytical theory of the teaching¬learning process." The theoretical investigation wa~ developed in the interface of philosophy (Heidegger), pedagogy (Freire) and psychoanalysis, in a course of development which begins i
Publicado em: 2000
7. A dimensão ético-afetiva dos discursos sobre a violência: implicações para o processo de convivência social
The goal of this thesis was to analyze the ethic-affective dimension of discourses about violence in Brazilian society, using the conception of someone other as reference to those discourses. Brazilian society has dealt with the consequences of a perverse economic system that produced and sustains deep social inequalities amongst the population. Those inequa
Publicado em: 1996
8. Neuroimaging evidence implicating cerebellum in the experience of hypercapnia and hunger for air
Recent neuroimaging and neurological data implicate cerebellum in nonmotor sensory, cognitive, vegetative, and affective functions. The present study assessed cerebellar responses when the urge to breathe is stimulated by inhaled CO2. Ventilation changes follow arterial blood partial pressure CO2 changes sensed by the medullary ventral respiratory group
The National Academy of Sciences.