Mostrando 1-11 de 11 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Identification of risk factors affecting production of beekeeping farms and development of risk management strategies: A new approach
ABSTRACT The aim of this investigation was to determine risk factors affecting production of beekeeping farms in Igdir province of Turkey and to develop strategies in coping with these risks. Research was based on data collected through a questionnaire applied to 85 beekeeping farms registered to Igdir Beekeepers’ Union according to exact counting method.
R. Bras. Zootec.. Publicado em: 18/06/2018
2. Cost of intensive routine control and incremental cost of insecticide-treated curtain deployment in a setting with low Aedes aegypti infestation
Abstract: INTRODUCTION Information regarding the cost of implementing insecticide-treated curtains (ITCs) is scarce. Therefore, we evaluated the ITC implementation cost, in addition to the costs of intensive conventional routine activities of the Aedes control program in the city of Guantanamo, Cuba. METHODS A cost-analysis study was conducted from the p
Rev. Soc. Bras. Med. Trop.. Publicado em: 2016-08
3. O fim do Império e o nascimento da República: o desenvolvimento da contabilidade brasileira durante a Primeira República / The end of the Brazilian Empire and the Birth of the Republic: development of the Brazilian accounting during the First Republic
A história da contabilidade brasileira ainda é relativamente muito pouco explorada, apesar da crescente publicação de artigos, dissertações e livros ocorrida nos últimos anos. Através de uma pesquisa histórica, o presente trabalho buscou examinar as principais mudanças ocorridas na contabilidade brasileira no período da Primeira República (1889-1
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 30/11/2012
4. Análise do nível de aderência do modelo conceitual do sistema de custos às teorias da contabilidade de custo: experiência no governo federal para configuração e implantação do sistema de informações de custos - SIC / Analysis of the grip level of the conceptual model of the system cost the theories of cost accounting: information systems cost - SIC
This study outlines the objectives, guidelines, conceptual model and process developed for Deployment Information System Costs Federal Government (CIS), describing and explaining the conceptual framework and main characteristics, the approach in three dimensions (Conceptual, technological and cultural), the reasons to the procedures used in their constructio
Publicado em: 2011
5. AnÃlise de eficiÃncia de pequenos meios de hospedagem da Estrada Real / Analysis of the efficiency of small hosting establishments along the Royal Road
This study was carried out aiming to identify the economical-financial efficiency of small hosting establishments (SHE) along the Estrada Real (the Royal Road) through the Data Envelopment Analysis ( DEA) methodology , so as to investigate the existence of homogeneity in the management efficiency in such establishments, build comparative efficacy levels (pro
Publicado em: 2009
6. Estudo da percepção dos usuários dos módulos contábil e fiscal de um sistema ERP voltado para as empresas do setor de transporte rodoviário de cargas e passageiros
This research looked for to study and to evaluate the perception of the users of the modules of accounting and tax bookkeeping of an integrated system ERP - Enterprise Resources Planning. The system was developed to take care of the necessities of the companies of the sector of road transport of passengers and loads. The evaluated perception is on the impact
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 31/08/2006
7. Uma contribuição para avaliação do passivo contingencial em empresas de prestação de serviços de alimentação : um estudo de caso
The cost on the payroll is a considerable part in the composition of labour costs, mainly those related to intensive labour. An important part of this cost, the fine on the FGTS fund, laid down on the article 22 of the Law Decree 53820 of December 20th 1966 and its last updating through the complementary Law 110/01 of June 29th 2001, whose validity goes from
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 18/11/2002
8. MAXAMIZE. A DNA sequencing strategy advisor.
The MAXAMIZE advisory system determines from user-provided restriction maps an optimal strategy to do nucleotide sequencing by methods involving end-labeled fragments. The maps may be either simple linear restriction maps of fragments or complex circular maps including restriction sites of a vector. The whole system is interactive and is written in the Genet
9. 'LABNOTE', a laboratory notebook system designed for academic genomics groups.
We have developed a relational laboratory database system, adapted to the daily book-keeping needs of laboratories that must keep track of information acquired on hundreds or thousands of clones in an effective and user-friendly fashion. Data, whether final or related to experiments in progress, can be accessed in many different ways, e.g. by clone name, by
10. Developing Social Indicators*
Recent progress in developing social indicators is described in terms of six activities. In regard to social bookkeeping, we are expanding the number of domains covered by population surveys, and survey data are being more widely disseminated. In social accounting, demographic stock-flow schemes show promise of integrating systems of social statistics. Socia
11. Mechanism of active transport: free energy dissipation and free energy transduction.
The thermodynamic pathway for "chemiosmotic" free energy transduction in active transport is discussed with an ATP-driven Ca2+ pump as an illustrative example. Two innovations are made in the analysis. (i) Free energy dissipated as heat is rigorously excluded from overall free energy bookkeeping by focusing on the dynamic equilibrium state of the chemiosmoti