Young people's health: the need for action
Viner, Russell M
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
Engaging adolescents with their health can prevent a lifetime of bad habits and should be a priority for an efficient future health service
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=556170
- Young people's health needs action
- The people's health: a memoir of public health and its evolution at Harvard
- Lay people's evaluations of health: are there variations between different subgroups?
- NICE urges planners to consider people’s need for exercise
- Is democracy good for people's health? A South African perspective