What determines where alpha-helices begin and end?
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=47890
- Structure of proteins: packing of alpha-helices and pleated sheets.
- Molecular dynamics of individual alpha-helices of bacteriorhodopsin in dimyristol phosphatidylocholine. I. Structure and dynamics.
- The stability of right- and left-handed alpha-helices as a function of monomer chirality
- Structural organization of the pentameric transmembrane alpha-helices of phospholamban, a cardiac ion channel.
- An experimental approach to testing modular evolution: directed replacement of alpha-helices in a bacterial protein.