Wavelet Galerkin method for solving singular integral equations
Maleknejad, K, Nosrati, M, Najafi, E
Comput. Appl. Math.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
An effective technique upon linear B-spline wavelets has been developed for solving weakly singular Fredholm integral equations. Properties of these wavelets and some operational matrices are first presented. These properties are then used to reduce the computation of integral equations to some algebraic equations. The method is computationally attractive, and applications are demonstrated through illustrative examples. Mathematical subject classification: 45A05, 32A55, 34A25, 65T60.
- SINGULAR INTEGRAL EQUATIONS FOR DIFFERENTIAL FORMS ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS*
- Chebyshev polynomials for solving two dimensional linear and nonlinear integral equations of the second kind
- An iterative method for solving a kind of constrained linear matrix equations system
- An efficient Newton-type method with fifth-order convergence for solving nonlinear equations
- Numerical Analysis of the Chebyshev Collocation Method for Functional Volterra Integral Equations