WATER ABSORPTION IN THE COTTON PLANT AS AFFECTED BY SOIL AND WATER TEMPERATURES1
Arndt, C. H.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=439324
- UNFREEZABLE AND FREEZABLE WATER EQUILIBRIUM IN PLANT TISSUES AS INFLUENCED BY SUB-ZERO TEMPERATURES1
- Stomatal Response of Cotton to Water Stress and Abscisic Acid as Affected by Water Stress History 1
- Influence of Soil Water Stress on Evaporation, Root Absorption, and Internal Water Status of Cotton 1
- Soil Water Retention Curve as Affected by Sample Height
- Tomato yield and potassium concentrations in soil and in plant petioles as affected by potassium fertirrigation.