Very Early Constraint-Induced Movement during Stroke Rehabilitation (VECTORS): A single-center RCT
Dromerick, A W.
American Academy of Neurology
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2715572
- Constraint-induced movement therapy in a patient with ataxia after cerebellar tumor resection
- Influences of hand dominance on the maintenance of benefits after home-based modified constraint-induced movement therapy in individuals with stroke
- Operative treatment of tertiary hyperparathyroidism: a single-center experience.
- Lead Removal Without Extraction Tools: A Single-Center Experience
- Surgical treatment in proximal bile duct cancer. A single-center experience.