Vancomycin- and erythromycin-induced hearing loss in humans.
Brummett, R E
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=284231
- Aminoglycoside-induced hearing loss in humans.
- Mechanism of erythromycin-induced ermC mRNA stability in Bacillus subtilis.
- Posttranscriptional modification of mRNA conformation: Mechanism that regulates erythromycin-induced resistance
- Conformational alteration of mRNA structure and the posttranscriptional regulation of erythromycin-induced drug resistance.
- Erythromycin-induced ribosome stall in the ermA leader: a barricade to 5'-to-3' nucleolytic cleavage of the ermA transcript.