UV-INDUCED ELECTRON SPIN RESONANCES IN DNA AND THYMINE
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=221247
- CONCERNING THE MECHANISM OF FORMATION OF UV-INDUCED THYMINE PHOTOPRODUCTS IN DNA*
- Addendum: concerning the mechanism of formation of UV-induced thymine photoproducts in DNA.
- The UV-induced triplet state in DNA.
- UV-induced DNA-binding proteins in human cells.
- UV-induced DNA damage is an intermediate step in UV-induced expression of human immunodeficiency virus type 1, collagenase, c-fos, and metallothionein.