Utilização de atriplex nummularia e gesso de jazida na fitorremediação de solo salino-sódico
Isaac Gomes Leal
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The amelioration and use of saline-sodic soils through Atriplex nummularia cropping is economically attractive, especially because such species can be used as forrage crop or in landscape architeture projects. We evaluated the potential of Atriplex nummularia for phytoextraction of Na from a saline-sodic soil irrigated with saline water. Additionally, gypsum was tested for phytoremediation enhancement. The treatments were set up as follows: G0 = No gypsum and G1 = 50% of the regular recommended gypsum dose; Three water classes for irrigation: C1 = 175 μS cm-1; C2 = 500 μS cm-1; C3 = 1500 μS cm-1; and four sampling periods: T1 = 40; T2 = 70; T3 = 100 and T4 = 130 days after A. nummularia transplanting. The results showed that there was a 93%-increase in root dry matter as a result of gypsum application. The Na accumulation in shoots was significant increased at the third (90,1 g kg-1) and fourth (109,7 g kg-1) sampling. Such an effect was hastened owing to gypsum application. For the T3 treatment, Na content in soil decreased 30,75 and 25,78%, with and without gypsum addition. The percentage of exchangeable sodium was alsolower in the T3 treatment either with (19%) or without gypsum (11%). Our results indicate that A. Nummularia is a Na accumulator species. Gypsum was effective as a phytoextraction enhancer. A. nummularia irrigation aiming at Na phytoremediation can be implemented with saline waters ranging from 175 to 1500 uS cm-1.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://188.8.131.52/tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=48
- Dinâmica de íons em solo salino-sódico sob fitorremediação com Atriplex nummularia e aplicação de gesso
- Recuperação de solo salino-sódico por fitorremediação com Atriplex nummularia ou aplicação de gesso.
- Fitorremediação de solo salino s ódico por Atriplex nummularia e gesso de jazida
- Uso de resíduos de gesso como corretivo em solo salino-sódico
- Comportamento de atributos químicos de um solo salino-sódico tratado com gesso e fósforo