USO DE UM SCANNER DE MESA E ESPUMA DE POLIURETANO PARA QUANTIFICAÇÃO DE FERRO TOTAL EM CÁPSULAS DE SUPLEMENTOS ALIMENTARES
Feiteira, Fernanda. N.; Barreiros, João V. de P. P.; Pacheco, Wagner F.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
In this work, an alternative and low-cost technique for the extraction and quantification of Fe (total) from food supplements by digital image analysis is shown. The method is based on the complexation of Fe ions in solution with the 8-hydroxyquinoline ligand, forming a colored complex that is extractable from aqueous solution to polyurethane foam, coloring this one, which was initially white, to brown. After the acquisition and treatment of the digital image generated by the foam, the quantification of Fe is performed. Interference and recovery tests show that the method is not affected by concomitants in the sample. The method was applied to 3 different types of dietary supplements, and these results were compared to those obtained by FAAS, showing statistical equivalence. The limits of quantification obtained in this work was 1.78 µmol L-1, the limit of detection was 0.53 µmol L-1, the accuracy was 97.5 + 4.8% and the precision was 8.45%. The analytical curve was linear from 2.0 to 10.0 µmol L-1, with a r2 of 0.9975.
- Uso de suplementos alimentares por adolescentes
- Uso de suplementos alimentares entre atletas brasileiro
- DETERMINAÇÃO DE FOSFATO EM REFRIGERANTES UTILIZANDO UM SCANNER DE MESA E ANÁLISE AUTOMATIZADA DE DADOS: UM EXEMPLO DIDÁTICO PARA ENSINO DE QUÍMICA
- ASPECTOS NUTRICIONAIS E O USO DE SUPLEMENTOS ALIMENTARES EM MULHERES SUBMETIDAS AO BYPASS GÁSTRICO
- DETERMINAÇÃO DA COLORAÇÃO DE MAMÃO ‘SUNRISE SOLO’ COM O USO DE SCANNER DE MESA