Using multiple survey vendors to collect health outcomes information: How accurate are the data?
Haffer, Samuel C
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=155540
- How much better can we predict dialysis patient survival using clinical data?
- Transforming information: data management support of health care reorganization.
- Documenting the need for consumer health information: results of a community survey.
- How can I explore high-dimensional data?
- Search and retrieve: Large-scale data generation is becoming increasingly important in biological research. But how good are the tools to make sense of the data?