Urinary thioether output as an index of occupational chemical exposure in petroleum retailers.
Stock, J K
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1007744
- Sister chromatid exchanges in lymphocytes of petroleum retailers.
- Urinary thioether of employees of a chemical plant.
- Significance of urinary hippuric acid determination as an index of toluene exposure
- Lower fiducial limit of urinary metabolite level as an index of excessive exposure to industrial chemicals
- Determination of urinary 2,5-hexanedione concentration by an improved analytical method as an index of exposure to n-hexane.