Upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage after nonresponsive thoracic spine pain: a case report
George, James W.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2780958
- Thoracic Disc Prolapse Presenting with Abdominal Pain: Case Report and Review of the Literature
- Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Hemorrhage
- Cervical spine magnetic resonance imaging in primary care consulters with shoulder pain: a case–control study
- Appendiceal endometriosis as a rare cause of abdominal pain: a case report and literature review
- Wallenberg's syndrome with delayed onset after cervical spine fracture: a case report.