Understanding the Cerrado biome, medicinal properties of a Piperaceae, and consequences of seasonal variation in Amazonian upland lakes
KELLNER, ALEXANDER W.A.
An. Acad. Bras. Ciênc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- Potential medicinal use of forest species of the Deciduous Seasonal Forest from Atlantic Forest Biome, South Brazil
- Influence of seasonal variation on the hydro-biogeochemical characteristics of two upland lakes in the Southeastern Amazon, Brazil
- The role of phytophysiognomies and seasonality on the structure of ground-dwelling anuran (Amphibia) in the Pampa biome, southern Brazil
- Diet and ecomorphology of predator fish species of the Amazonian floodplain lakes
- Seasonal variation in the maximum rate of leaf gas exchange of canopy and understory tree species in an Amazonian semi-deciduous forest