Tricuspid regurgitation caused by blunt chest trauma in association with pericardial agenesis: surgical correction after eight years.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=459251
- Pericardial rupture from blunt chest trauma
- Aortic valve regurgitation caused by blunt chest injury.
- Right Luxation of the Heart: after Pericardial Rupture Caused by Blunt Trauma
- Right Luxation of the Heart after Pericardial Rupture Caused by Blunt Trauma
- Acute Aortic Valve Regurgitation Secondary to Blunt Chest Trauma