Trends in US Women's Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Care Services, 1995–2002
Frost, Jennifer J.
American Public Health Association
I examined the 1995 and 2002 National Survey of Family Growth for patterns and trends in the use of sexual and reproductive health care services by US women according to type of provider. The percentage of women reporting receipt of contraceptive services rose between 1995 and 2002 (from 36% to 41%), and the level and mix of services received varied considerably according to type of provider. Women visiting publicly funded providers received a broader mix of services than did clients of private providers.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2636481
- A trajetoria do Programa Comunidade Solidaria 1995-2002
- A revolução gerenciada: educação no Brasil, 1995-2002
- Administração pública nas revistas especializadas: Brasil, 1995-2002
- A economia política da reforma macroeconômica no Brasil, 1995-2002
- Avaliação e qualidade no Ensino Superior: os impactos do período 1995-2002