TRATAMENTO DA VINHAÇA POR ADSORÇÃO EM CARVÃO DE BAGAÇO DE CANA-DE-AÇÚCAR
Seixas, Fernanda L., Gimenes, Marcelino L., Fernandes-Machado, Nádia R. C.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The aim of this study was to develop an effective and economically viable technology for the treatment of vinasse, prior to its disposal in the soil for fertirrigation, aiming this way at reducing the environmental impacts generated by inadequately discarding this effluent. The primary treatment of vinasse by adsorption was evaluated. Adsorbents were prepared from sugar cane bagasse and their efficiency evaluated in relation to the treatment of vinasse. The process of preparation of activated carbon consisted of carbonizing bagasse at different temperatures followed by chemical activation with NaOH. The carbon samples obtained by solely carbonizing sugar cane bagasse were more efficient for removing turbidity of vinasse than samples activated with NaOH. The sample carbonized at 800 °C was the most efficient for removing turbidity of wastewater (83%). During a process of adsorption of vinasse in two stages, it was possible to obtain color removal, turbidity and COD of approximately 76, 85 and 69%, respectively. After the adsorption step of vinasse, the solid waste generated in the second stage of adsorption can be burned in the boilers of the power plant itself, affording an energy of 4606 cal g-1.
- Utilização de serragem e bagaço de cana-de-açúcar para adsorção de cádmio
- AVALIAÇÃO NUTRICIONAL DO BAGAÇO DE CANA-DE-AÇÚCAR ENRIQUECIDO COM VINHAÇA EM DIETAS PARA COELHOS EM CRESCIMENTO
- Pega em argamassas com cinzas do bagaço da cana-de-açúcar
- Adsorção de metais pesados em solução aquosa e em drenagem ácida de mina utilizando bagaço de cana-de-açúcar modificado quimicamente.
- Adsorção de Cu 2+ e Cr 3+ em efluentes líquidos utilizando a cinza do bagaço da cana-de-açúcar