Transcriptional enhancers in the HLA-DQ subregion.
Sullivan, K E
Using transient expression assays, the HLA-DQ alpha and HLA-DQ beta genes of the human major histocompatibility complex were screened for cis-acting regulatory elements. Two regions in the HLA-DQ alpha gene and one in the HLA-DQ beta gene were identified which fulfilled the criteria for transcriptional enhancers.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=367969
- Allelic polymorphism and transassociation of molecules encoded by the HLA-DQ subregion.
- Definition of HLA-DQ as a transplantation antigen
- Assessing the Binding of Four Plasmodium falciparum T Helper Cell Epitopes to HLA-DQ and Induction of T-Cell Responses in HLA-DQ Transgenic Mice
- Endogenous retroviral long terminal repeats within the HLA-DQ locus.
- Ancient roots for polymorphism at the HLA-DQ alpha locus in primates.