Transcatheter closure of Blalock-Taussig shunts with a modified Rashkind umbrella delivery system.
Transcatheter occlusion of Blalock-Taussig shunts was successfully performed in three children with the Rashkind double umbrella occluding device. Complete occlusion was confirmed angiographically in two patients and echocardiographically in the third. The delivery system was adapted for use through smaller sheaths making it more suitable for small children or arterial access.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1024918
- Closure of Blalock-Taussig shunts using a new detachable coil device.
- Balloon dilatation of stenosed Blalock-Taussig shunts.
- False aneurysm following modified Blalock-Taussig shunt.
- Modified Blalock-Taussig Shunt with an Umbilical Vein Graft
- Modified Blalock-Taussig operation using polytetrafluoroethylene (Impra) grafts.