Topical use of CsA: possible role of CsA in apoptosis, p53 expression, and glycosphingolipid profile
NUNES, S, SALVADOR, GS, SEIXAS, MT, JULIANO, Y, STRAUS, AH, TAKAHASHI, HK, NIGRO, AJT
Acta Cirurgica Brasileira
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- Extent of apoptosis in ovarian serous carcinoma: relation to mitotic and proliferative indices, p53 expression, and survival.
- Apoptosis and p53 expression in rat adjuvant arthritis
- Impaired p53 Expression, Function, and Nuclear Localization in Calreticulin-deficient Cells
- p53 plays a regulatory role in differentiation and apoptosis of central nervous system-associated cells.
- Role of DNA mismatch repair and p53 in signaling induction of apoptosis by alkylating agents