The Wind Environment Interactions Relative to Launch Vehicle Design
Johnson, Dale L.
J. Aerosp. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Since atmospheric winds play the most critical natural enviroment (NE) role as input into the design and development of an aerospace launch vehicle, this paper provides a more detailed description of the wind environment and its interaction with engineering design in launch and space vehicle development applications at Kennedy Space Center (KSC).
- Small Solid Propellant Launch Vehicle Mixed Design Optimization Approach
- Design Optimization of Micro Air Launch Vehicle Using Differential Evolution
- Multi-Disciplinary System Design Optimization of a Launch Vehicle Upper-Stage
- Fins Module Conception of the Microsatellite Launch Vehicle Based on Design for Manufacture and Assembly Method
- Natural Terrestrial Environment from Selected Field Data Measurements: Results and Applications for Launch Vehicle Development