The UV-induced triplet state in DNA.
Rahn, R O
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=301342
- Addendum: concerning the mechanism of formation of UV-induced thymine photoproducts in DNA.
- UV-induced DNA-binding proteins in human cells.
- UV-INDUCED ELECTRON SPIN RESONANCES IN DNA AND THYMINE
- DNA strand specificity for UV-induced mutations in mammalian cells.
- UV-induced DNA damage is an intermediate step in UV-induced expression of human immunodeficiency virus type 1, collagenase, c-fos, and metallothionein.