The six-minute walk test in community dwelling elderly: influence of health status.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=512286
- Simplicity and Complexity of the Six-Minute Walk Test
- The six-minute walk test and body weight-walk distance product in healthy Brazilian subjects
- Reference Values for the Six-Minute Walk Test in Healthy Children and Adolescents: a Systematic Review
- Determinants of the Distance Covered During a Six-Minute Walk Test in Patients with Chronic Heart Failure
- Prognostic value of the six-minute walk test in end-stage renal disease life expectancy: a prospective cohort study