THE RELATIONSHIP OF BODY SIZE, NERVE CELL SIZE, AXON LENGTH, AND GLIAL DENSITY IN THE CEREBELLUM*
Friede, Reinhard L.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=299774
- Correlations of Body Weight, Body Length, and Tail Length in Normal and Alcoholic Albino Rats
- Calculating the expected frequencies of potential secondary structure in nucleic acids as a function of stem length, loop size, base composition and nearest-neighbor frequencies.
- Mammal extinctions, body size, and paleotemperature.
- Litter size, effects of maternal body size, and date of birth in South American scorpions (Arachnida: Scorpiones)
- The Interrelations of Temperature, Body Size, and Character Expression in Drosophila Melanogaster