The Professional Activity Study of the Commission on Professional and Hospital Activities
Health Data Sources is an ongoing series talking about data sources useful to health services researchers. Contributors have included Ross Mullner, Peter Kralovec, Edward Kobrinski and Jack Hadley. Each piece begins with a description of the data base and is followed by evaluative comments from a recent user.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1068731
- The Professional Activity Study of the Commission on Hospital and Professional Activities: a user's perspective.
- Children First--the Audit Commission study of hospital services.
- Influence of hospital Accreditation on professional satisfaction of the nursing team: mixed method study
- Achieving Equal Opportunity in the Use of Medical Services and Hospital Facilities: II. Activities of the Citizens' Advisory Committee on Hospitals of the Detroit Commission on Community Relations
- A Provincial Hospital Commission