The obligation of physicians to medical outliers: a Kantian and Hegelian synthesis
Papadimos, Thomas J
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=425590
- Teoria de confiabilidade generalizada para múltiplos outliers: apresentação, discussão e comparação com a teoria convencional
- Stoicism, the physician, and care of medical outliers
- Medical education and the retention of rural physicians.
- Use of and attitudes to a hospital information system by medical secretaries, nurses and physicians deprived of the paper-based medical record: a case report
- Health behavior and experiences of physicians. Results of a survey of Palo Alto Medical Clinic physicians.