The Mechanism of Acidosis Produced by Hyperosmotic Infusions*
Winters, Robert W.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=289542
- The Mechanism of Suppression of Proximal Tubular Reabsorption by Saline Infusions*
- Alterations in Albumin Metabolism after Serum and Albumin Infusions*
- Hyperchloraemic acidosis in patients given rapid isotonic saline infusions
- Changes in fetal renal function in response to infusions of a hyperosmotic solution of mannitol to the ewe.
- Double-Blind Comparison of Phlebitis Produced by Cephalothin Infusions with Buffered and Unbuffered Diluents