The Isolation of Pathogenic Bacteria from Used Emulsion Oils
Tant, C. O.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1057232
- Bacterial Deterioration of Emulsion Oils: II. Nature of the Relationship between Aerobes and Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria1
- Bacterial Deterioration of Emulsion Oils: I. Relationship between Aerobes and Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria in Deterioration
- Antioxidant activity of essential oils from condiment plants and their effect on lactic cultures and pathogenic bacteria
- The isolation of pathogenic staphylococci from feces
- Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of essential oils from Citrus aurantifolia leaves and fruit peel against oral pathogenic bacteria