The efficacy of anti‐TNF in rheumatoid arthritis, a comparison between randomised controlled trials and clinical practice
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2111629
- Paradoxical psoriasis after the use of anti-TNF in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis
- Effects of intra‐articular corticosteroids and anti‐TNF therapy on neutrophil activation in rheumatoid arthritis
- Target effector role of vascular endothelium in the inflammatory response: insights from the clinical trial of anti-TNF alpha antibody in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Modulation of lipoprotein plasma concentrations during long‐term anti‐TNF therapy in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
- The epidemiology of ankylosing spondylitis and the commencement of anti‐TNF therapy in daily rheumatology practice